Mutator troubble.. can anyone help ??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kuragari

Dec 6, 1999
DK
www.cod.dk
Why the hell cant we run with mutators.??
If fx. we are running Uwar + volitile weapon/ammo only the guy runnin as server can se powerups and ammo.

ie. If Inazuma is server he dont have any problems, he's got both the Uwar HUD and can see powerups and ammo.
I on the other hand cant see any ammo or powerups, BUT if I know where the ammo is I can shoot it and it blows up, and if Inazuma guides me to a powerup fx regen icon then I can see that it works.!

And if I'm the server it's the other way around..
ANY ideas anyone.?!?!

------------------
Church of Dawn
I will confess that I look forward to the day whem we have cleanced the universe of all "Quakegods" and carved thier bones into little flutes for our children ...
It is a dream I have.

Blorgg

Feb 7, 2000
The Netherlands
www.nachos.tk
I had a similar problem with a yoshi player model were I alone could see yoshi's running around but a friend of mine couldn't. After we altered his ini files everything worked fine. You should make sure that you all have the same maps texturest etc. and that the relevant ini files point to those files.

Nevar

Feb 7, 2000
Visit site
ServerPackages=UWarMutator ? in UT.ini file?
If I remember right I had to download and do a proper install of this mod to see the HUD
etc. also. Need to shutdown server edit ut.ini file and startup again should fix.

Kuragari

Dec 6, 1999
DK
www.cod.dk
Will check but I think that we both installed it the right way..
tnx

bullet2.gif

Church of Dawn
I will confess that I look forward to the day when we have cleanced the universe of all "Quakegods" and carved thier bones into little flutes for our children ...
It is a dream I have.