Computer restarting

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

lacrosse1805

Mar 2, 2008
no matter what i try to load (campaign, multiplayer, etc...) my computer restarts on me. does anyone have a suggestion, mod, patch, anything. its very frustrating!!!
:mad:

Jonathan

Mar 19, 2006
Or perhaps a power supply issue (the actual power supply or a cheap power strip).

lacrosse1805

Mar 2, 2008
im not sure wut u mean by specs, but it doesnt reboot for any other games, i have a brand new power supply and i have more than enough memory.

lacrosse1805

Mar 2, 2008
video card: evga gforce 6800(128 mg of ram). moterboard: abit a victor 8. processer: duel core 4200+ 2 gig memory. any suggestions?

Enfluence

I kinda like UT3.
Jan 25, 2008
What are you running the games graphical options at? try putting world detail to 1 and the other one..i'm not sure what it's called, also try changing screen percentage to like 50 or lower.

Jonathan

Mar 19, 2006
im not sure wut u mean by specs, but it doesnt reboot for any other games, i have a brand new power supply and i have more than enough memory.

(1) The age of the power supply means nothing. What brand is it, and model?

(2) The amount of memory means nothing either :p

Google "memtest" if you want to test for stability regarding your memory.