About CorpseMania...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Parser

Hello
May 7, 2002
England baby!
fraghouse.beyondunreal.com
Nah, LAD is just a mutator I made in my spare time. Although having said that, I like the idea of doing a CorpseMania-esque mod for UT2004. However, we've got enough plans for when we get 2k4 for the moment (Porting FHI - with 2k4 vehicles!, 2k4 version of Raceway and our SP mod).
I do like the idea, though. I'll pitch it to ze team when we get the former load off our shoulders. :)

Artman40

Aug 3, 2002
Somewhere
Visit site
I would like to see CorpseMania in ut2k4. I just played it with UT99. It rocked. (one of my computer fans broke and it's dangerous for motherboard to stand the heat of UT2004 now)

Mr Marik

May 21, 2004
Yes I would also like to see it return soon. But in the mean time, I'll enjoy Fraghouse Invasion! The monsters have more intelligence than the undead, that's for sure! I once remember a zombie taking a direct hit from the Dream Reaver, an awe-inspiring superweapon from Psi Weapon Dreams, and it didn't even move out of the way!

Btw Parser, if you have the time, please check out my topic in the Inspirational Ideas section. Thankyou :)

Parser

Hello
May 7, 2002
England baby!
fraghouse.beyondunreal.com
I've been working on LAD (Corpsemania edition) for a while now, I just haven't really had the time to do anything more with it. Basically, you have your normal zombies, then you have fire demons, ghosts, fleshers (those big guys that chuck gibs at you) plus other various beasties, and you have to survive for the time limit with a number of lives.

I may release it one of these days. :p

jaf

Sep 11, 2004
I hope that monsters will act similary to original Corpse Mania. I hope that there could be about 150 zombies at the same time...
No, 450 will be enough! Ahh, the good old times.. lol i still remember playing my own modified version of DM-Crane (Modified?Nothing more that it has all the Weaponlord weapons in it) with a gazillion zombies to gib..

I once remember a zombie taking a direct hit from the Dream Reaver, an awe-inspiring superweapon from Psi Weapon Dreams, and it didn't even move out of the way!
Hey, i did that too! *Crunch!* *gibs flying all over the place*

I hope that monsters will act similary to original Corpse Mania.
Me too

Ghost3021

Registered Hobbit
Nov 21, 2004
Behind you.
haha just write that u die and your body satys forever and that u worte it and to have fun...the prob will be uploading(which i know can be a pain on ANY ftp!)

Artman40

Aug 3, 2002
Somewhere
Visit site
I love this in UT99 and I'd love to see it in UT2004. Here are some oldschool pics:

shot01855fv.gif

shot00331zx.gif

shot00421cg.gif