Team mX.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TopDog

Feb 14, 2004
Just thought I would introduce my clan :)

We are iTDM and Onslaught based team and in need of some more players. You can find us at either of the following:

www.metrox.co.uk
IRC: #metrox on Quakenet

If you would like to apply to join please either contact TopDog via IRC or simply fill out the application form:

Here: http://www.metrox.co.uk/joinus.php

You must have a mature attitude and enjoy playing the game :)

Thanks...

(ps. Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, i didnt notice any clan recruitment sections)

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
You might want to tell the people here whether this is based in the USA or somewhere in Europe. There is roughly a half-and-half split between Americans and Europeans in these forums, so stating that may help more people decide.

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
Considering he's on quakenet, and the url of his clan's website ends in .uk, I think it's safe to say they're in europe.

TopDog

Feb 14, 2004
Yeah sorry about that, we are a european clan :)

Ta aswel, normally people just flame recruitment threads, pleasent forums \o/

:) :)