Infiltration mutators?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Johndoser

And He sent unto thee:
Jul 25, 2010
Are there any surviving sites with compiled infiltration mutators?
I'm specifically looking for the xm8 mut and m60 mut?
Would someone be so kind as to post links to those 2 muts or upload them somewhere?

Thanks
-JD

Johndoser

And He sent unto thee:
Jul 25, 2010
Thank you, that's just the kind of site I was looking for.
Found the m60, not the xm8 though.
Is there any way for me to get my hands on the xm8, I'm eager still for for new inf weapon muts?

And am I right that the only 3rd party weapon muts made for inf were:
SCAR
M60
XM8
(Apart from the bonus weapons pack)

I appreciate your reply.

theRoadStroker

A Dickcheese Faggot
May 28, 2005
Plus

- AKM74U

- More Berrettas

- Black AKMSU

- Desert Eagle .50

- M4A1RO

- WWE's Ego Launcher ( this weapon is crap .. don't use that) :D

M. Fenix

C:\Users>format /all [y/n?]_
Sep 3, 2005
Well, the ones you mentioned: SCAR, M60, XM8
plus the INFMOD weapon pack that includes: AKM, FNFAL, HK416, M4A1, M14DMR, M16A4, M82A1, M93R, MAG7, MicroUzi, MP5A2, OICW, UDAR, and the Vintorez.

Those mentioned by Road are just property modifications of the existing stock and infmod weapons (ie. RIP-OFFS). The XM8 was the very first weapon mutator attempt and is of rather poor quality.

Last edited:

theRoadStroker

A Dickcheese Faggot
May 28, 2005
The INFMOD weapon pack comes along with the CE edition and he doesn't need to seach for them ;)

They may be rip offs but atleast they are new toys :D

i added weapon pack and bonus pack link
You will found scar where mutators are
I have a bunch of garbage on my hard disk and i can not found xm8 and i know i have this muti somewhere

What is missing for Downloads?

Last edited:

Johndoser

And He sent unto thee:
Jul 25, 2010
Thank you all for the replies.
So is the xm8 not worth the search, I understand the release isn't quality?
Does anyone have the xm8 mut or know where I could find it?
And soultaker I really appreciate your site, but it is funny how it doesn't have the one file I'm looking for! Thanks for hosting all those maps and muts, though.

-JD

Johndoser

And He sent unto thee:
Jul 25, 2010
Thank you for the replies and the file!

Since I have already started a thread, I'm wondering if anyone knows if there have been any America's Army or Rainbow six map renditions created for Infiltration?

I'm interested in creating a map similar to that of AA's Bridge Crossing, but I'm busy with work, etc, that's why I'm wondering if it's already been done.

Thank you all for your help with the xm8 file and the information on muts.

-JD