Screenies?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
I don't ask for new screenies, as someone could think..
I just wanted to know if it's possible to post/send a picture(any format you want..) to the MB?
I made some nice screenshots - although a little bit dark.. - one of them a Robar Single Shot Double Kill and the other a Single Shot Multi Kill!!
There's a third showing me killing a distant bot with the 16 by headshot..but that's not that special..

The one thing I forgot at the troubleshooting: I can't download the 'decals stay' mutator properly; I always have to DL it as HTML/TXT and after 'converting' it to UMOD(I simply change the ending) it doesn't work..
please help the old Snakeye /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Snakeye /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

------------------
anything you do can get you killed, including doing nothing

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Visit site
upload to a server?
where do I get the server from?
how do I upload them?
more important: how can I send them to realmaps?
..and will they accept a screenie from LavaGiant?..

Man, try to imagine someone who doesn't know anything about the web..then make him 50% dumber and you got me..

------------------

Mr. T

Feb 20, 2000
Visit site
Here you go Snakeye if your still interested.

So you wanted a pic of the day? Follow these rules, and we will post your pic!!

The screens must be 640x480, jpg format, saved at the highest quality setting for jpg's. Anything larger will be ignored. These pics should only depict real-world content. (No teleporters, or redeemers up the arse shots.) They must be emailed HERE.

Don't know how to do links but here is the e-mail: realmaps@planetunreal.com

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Visit site
Well, the screenie is not that spectacular..
Not a hundred bots flying around leaving liters of blood. Just three distant bots and the HUD with a Robar and the Announcer saying 'Multi kill'.
I don't know if it's worth a pic of the week - I just wanted to show that single shot multi kills are possible - because some had doubts..
If you still want to see it I'll send it, but don't expect it to become pic of the week..

------------------