bots for SOF

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Liquid Night

Argumentative type.
May 18, 2000
Dublin
Anyone have a link for a good bot for SOF? I really want one. I feel like I haven't really got the full value out of the game withough messing around with bots. Heeeeeeeelllllp.

"Consistency is the last resort of the unimaginative" - Wilde.

Dark Knight

Mar 29, 2001
Visit site
ahhhhh
Theres nothing like watching your multi-player opponent burning slowly to their death after you have lobbed a phrosperous grenade at them , isnt that right Liquid Night??????
/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

I used to rock and roll all night and party every day. Then it was every other day. Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky.
-- Homer J. Simpson

Liquid Night

Argumentative type.
May 18, 2000
Dublin
How do you know? I watch you burn. What's it like to burn? WHAT'S IT LIKE TO BE A LITTLE SAUSAGE ROASTING FOR MY DINNER?????????? He he. I am quite possibly God. Bow before my might.

"Consistency is the last resort of the unimaginative" - Wilde.

Dark Knight

Mar 29, 2001
Visit site
huh
you did more that your fair share of burning!
...remember that nasty incident with the rocket launcher down the corridor???
/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I used to rock and roll all night and party every day. Then it was every other day. Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky.
-- Homer J. Simpson