Napster Alternatives?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CoffeyCan

Real Maps Coordinator
So, who here has tested out Napster alternatives, and please tell me and others here, what you honestly think.

Ill start, I tried out Kazaa and it was good, but the fact that there was no support for above 128 bitrate was very dissapointing.

Now, your turn :)
CC

RealMaps Site Co-Founder
ccsig.gif

Often Imitated, Never Duplicated; RealMaps Leads the Way

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
I like LimeWire too, but frankly I'm still getting most of the stuff I'm looking for on napster (although that could change)

LimeWire's cool because you can find stuff other then .mp3 there ;)

<center>
ZundSig4.gif
</center>

TimTim

Oct 23, 2000
eDonkey2000 is my favorite. It lets you share whatever you want, not just mp3s.

the real pacman

Gwen's my hoe
Sep 1, 2000
www.scour.com
www.bearshare.com
and there are others

<center><font face=verdana size=1><font color="red">Warning:
<font color ="white">This post may contain explicit descriptions of or advocate one or more of the following:
<font color="red">adultery, murder, morbid violence, bad grammar, deviant sexual conduct in violent contexts, or the consumption of alcoholic beverages and or illegal narcotics.
sig2.gif

ThunderChunky

L337 Cube H@X0®
Jul 1, 2000
Audiogalaxy went legal as I went over spring break. At least I can't get a few bands. While it isn't hard to get around it, it is still somewhat frustrating. Oh well. Robbers can't be choosers, now can they? ;)

<html><center>
tc.gif

The Third Reich WWII Mod
</html></center>

D

DeRailer

Answer to 04 qns: what in the hell is Thang Thang?

it is inspired by one of Wu Tang Clan rap Single,
"Do You Really (Thang , Thang)"
Come to think of it, i don't really know.
(i'm just a dumb singaporean) :D
i just think it is cool and then, tah dah!

page

The THANG THANG