Monster Hunt - beginner's guide/tips etc?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kerr Avon

Jan 22, 2008
I've never played Monster Hunt before, but I want to give it a go (probably offline, as I'll be playing it during my free time at work), so I was wondering what I should install, as I can find Monster Hunt v503 ( http://www.moddb.com/mods/monster-hunt/downloads ), but I seem to remember hearing about a gold version or something? Also, are there any good maps or monsters I should download too, and any third party mutators that make it even better?

And I think it is available for UT2004 too? If so, which is better, the UT or UT2004 version? I prefer UT to UT2004 myself, but I have both games installed and will use the UT2004 mod if it's better.

Thanks for any answers.

Pileyrei

Mar 4, 2008
UT all the way!

Multiplay run three MH servers - NW, Insta and Nali WeaponsIIX.

Install the mod and join and online game. Just look under the MH tab and you will see the servers.