Released an album

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

chuckus

Can't stop the bum rush.
Sep 23, 2001
Visit site
Hey, I'm an amateur beat maker/musician and just like to release music to friends once in a while.

Dropped a new album thought I'd share it with you. It's quite a bit experimental so it may not be to everyones liking but give it a listen and let me know what you think.

http://www.galactique.net/beeker.htm#wl

Just click the graphic to download.

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
Hey chuckus! long time...

I'll check it out today. From the looks of it, it's most likely not my music style, but as a musician I can move behind those boundaries and enjoy it for its real worth. I'll listen to it later today. Thanks for posting it :)

It's probably very interesting, but your website *tries* to resize my browser window and my plugins complain about it :p

chuckus

Can't stop the bum rush.
Sep 23, 2001
Visit site
Wow I Just realized i haven't checked back here in a while. Thanks Geo. I'm working on a second one now. Like the first I try to reach out to all the different music styles I"m into.

I'm primarily a background in hip hop and most of the stuff I do is centered on that ( having to produce south side crunk music can get quite depressing) so these are like pressure valves that allow me to branch out a bit.

This next one should sound tighter as a learn the pain staking art of trying to get things not to sound like ass.

Thanks for the comments guys!