Left 4 Dead

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Well, for what it's worth I'll have to pass. I'm feeling a bit ill (somewhat clogged nose, heavy head, dizzy). Bah. I've been fighting this irritation the past few days, and it's gotten better but I really need my sleep :/ I really wanted to play, but the most sensible thing to do right now is get a good night sleep.

Maybe tomorrow if anyone feels like it. How about blood harvest or dead air? Don't care much for the first campaign.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
You know what would rock. An actual rocket launcher. Kinda like the one in quake/quake3. Or maybe UT's eightball. Let the beast go. Those pipebombs are fun, but shooting a rocket at high speed towards a group of raging zombies ... would seriously rock. Instant gratification.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Well, it wasn't bad. Bit frantic, exactly what I expected it would be ;) I'm not that good yet, but working on it.

Couldn't some of you record a run on the "heaven can wait" campaign and f.e. put it on youtube?

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Maybe next time. It's pretty late here already. But I figured "to hell with it". Hey, it was fun! I didn't mind the mucking about bits, or you guys testing me ;) all part of the game.

lol @ jackal's pic!

Last edited:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Ok, coming right up. They're not that great, though. But they'll do.

This was taken in blood harvest.

l4dgame_01.jpg

This one in "no mercy". Damn boomers always targeting me!

l4dgame_02.jpg

I really need a better gpu :/

Tank mayhem on no mercy rooftop

l4dgame_03.jpg

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Wait, Neonite play this online now? :p

PS: Nice drawings. Really looks like Blood Harvest.

Last edited:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Yeah, it's a stunning reflection of the realistic environments portraited by the exquisite survival horror game which goes by the name of Left 4 dead :)

By the way, what do you think of does L4d2 amusment park videos?

Oh, I'll probably stick to ut coop though. I just prefer the Unreal/UT weaponry :B