Help! I can't finish tournament in solo

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

yelow eagle

Mar 25, 2000
Visit site
Well, I can't pass the map Phobos:
I'm in the tournament(so, in solo ) I've set the difficulty to god and I'm arrived at the last part of it: the challenge. It's very hard and I need tips to pass this map.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
If you're playing on Godlike and you've mad it to the challenge...you don't need any advice. I'd be glad to throw in a couple of obvious things though...

1) The bots like to gather at the pit near the RL. The Redeemer fits nicely in there.

2) On challenge, the hardest thing I found was that I was really just "racing" the other bots to the lead. They loooove to kill each other and they rack up the kills quickly. (see 1)

Good Luck!

bullet2.gif

Yes, I know I'm full of $I-IiT - but I'm Godlike dammit!

hal{PuF}

Sam_The_Man

I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism
Mar 26, 2000
England
Visit site
I'm not sure if this will work in Godlike, but here goes...

If you spawn close to the redeemer, try getting that and firing it into the pit at the bottom. However, if you spend the match running after it all the time the bots will kill each other and win, so if you aren't close to it your best bet is to jump into the pit, land on the rocket launcher, and just charge up loads of rockets and fire them at bots. Try and get into a doorway if you get a moment's respite so you're not getting caught in any crossfire.

bullet2.gif

If anyone discovers what the Universe is for, and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely inexplicable.