How do i Change the Nvidia to ATI Logo.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Gyurza

Nov 16, 2003
I no Longer have a Nvidia card, but a ATI9700Pro instead
At the begining of the game i got the Nvidia splash, how do i change it to the ATI?
Also, ow do i open all the maps and options in Single player?
Thank you

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
If you are talking 2k3, it was made with the help of Nvidia, It doesn`t detect your card, it`s just part of the game itself, that`s why you see the logo. As far as I know, you can`t change it without an .ini hack and a ATI logo inserted in the systems folder.
Single player mode is just that, single player....you can not change the map, you take them in the order they come.
Now if you start a multiplayer game, then from the options you can pick which map to start with and what maps are in rotation.

LoserMan

Mar 1, 2003
Visit site
The map is called NvidiaLogo.ut2. I happened to find an ATi replacement for it a while back. Try searching here and at UP for a copy.