solving annoyances??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dannyHardcore

Jun 1, 2000
Visit site
i would love to have these irritations solved

A) hearing "you suck", repeatedly by spamers shiits me to tears... is there anyway to turn off taunts so i cant hear them whatsoever???

B) how do i get on top of the mountain in lava giant i tried anti grav boots and teleport still no luck is there a special place i need to do it from?

C) has anyone successfully figured out how to make the thumb buttons on the intellieye work in ut i tried binding them to use f1 and f2 then having them switch weapons.. didnt work???

D) how do i bind a button to dodge i tried left|left and right|right in the bindings still no go??

E) anyone have a guide on what settings to have enabled and disabled for a matrox G400, tnt2 and 3dfx voodoo2 sli 2 x 8megs in the advanced options for rendering to get optimum Frame rates??

once again thanx guys and i look forward to your informative, intelligant and quick responce

H

Harm

Okay though I could cop out and say search the forums, I'll instead answer at random your questions.

There is a setting in the Sound section of Preferences that you access on the UT GUI (Graphical User Interface). You can switch it to No Auto-Taunts or No-Taunts and other such settings.

Thumb buttons work just fine for me, make sure you have the drivers loaded, bind the keys via the mouse software then bind the keys that you just bound in the mouse software to UT i.e. Bind the left side button to ALT in the Intellipoint software, then bind ALT in UT to Jump, then all should be healthy.

You cannot bind a button to dodge...at least that information is not held in my cornucopia of knowledge. :)

Answering E takes too much effort.

B: Learn the ways of Telepunting, and for that you must search the forums.

bullet2.gif

Harm
nguID 37090
{aka harm.user
nguID 270344}

[This message has been edited by Harm (edited 06-12-2000).]

H

Harm

I might add, the settings in Ut will sadly not root out the You Suck taunts made here :)

RitualSuicide

mortiferous pageantry
Jan 5, 2000
CA, US
www.ritualsuicide.com
B) how do i get on top of the mountain in lava giant i tried anti grav boots and teleport

- Did you try them both? The "easy" way up there is to use jump boots and double translocate at the top of your jump.

D) how do i bind a button to dodge

Sorry, but despite hundreds of people trying, that can't be done. The normal "double-click dodge" is specifically coded into the engine so it cannot be directly bound to a single keypress.

bullet2.gif

Ritual Suicide

Omega-Seven

Apr 17, 2000
none.yet
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>once again thanx guys and i look forward to your informative, intelligant and quick responce<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

was met by

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>LiquiD_SiN You suck.
...but I dont mean that in a bad way.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh boy.......=)

bullet2.gif

"I see Red (team) people..."

-Jing|PuF|
ngUID:1458562