JB-ScorchedEarth

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

INIQUITOUS

Purple Monkey DishWasher
Mar 26, 2005
U.K
www.ini.hazelwhorley.com
ok tested it. all looks good. gets the INI bug free award :D theres only a few things which isnt worth doing such as. :

mesh alignments
you can get on the top of the towers. and the very high spikes. in the arena too.

May 12, 2005
a new loading screen wouldn't hurt. IMO the current one looks like shiit. no offense rob i know you and i know you wont take offense to this.

edit: made my own, got a bit creative. INI, rob what do you think?

download the 4 pars put them in one area and extract my bmp.

preview:

Last edited:

Rob

Hole in one!
Nov 19, 2002
France
Visit site
No sir. We're not going to update a map just to change the loading screen because one guy doesn't like it.

Last edited:

G.Lecter

Registered Tester
Dec 31, 2004
Spain
www.oscarcrego.com
Just by changing the loading screen the map becomes uncompatible with the already released version... Definitely, it would not be worth doing that...
The screen was looking cool, though. JB-Isolated hasn't any one yet and you could make it if you want Hans (but wait for the final beta...) :)

Rob

Hole in one!
Nov 19, 2002
France
Visit site
Kinetik said:
head, rob. that was extremely rude.
Not as rude as your offense. I don't know you and you don't know me.
This map was in beta for a reason. Next time you don't like something, you tell before the release.

The_Head

JB Mapper
Jul 3, 2004
UK
www.unrealized-potential.com
Rob said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by \Kinetik
head, rob. that was extremely rude.
Not as rude as your offense. I don't know you and you don't know me.
This map was in beta for a reason. Next time you don't like something, you tell before the release.

Hans Oberlander = Kinetik ????

I don't see any problem with the loading screen really....