Screenshots Ut99

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Uncle_Bob

Sympathy for Mr. Vengance
Apr 12, 2004
www.naliclan.tk
I know how to take screenshots then edit them and import them into the unrealEd2.0 but when I have put them in MyLevel and put the screenshot in the level info it does not show up in the map browser! I have resized it to 256x256 and reduced it to 256 colours and saved it as pcx file. The problem occurs for two screenshots on two different maps. I dont know what Iam doing wrong.

These type of problems always happen to me!

Last edited:

Ironblayde

Director of Misanthropy
Feb 24, 2004
Are you unchecking the Generate Mipmaps box when you import the screenshot? I'm not entirely sure that leaving it checked would cause any problems since I've never tried it before, but it's a thought...

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
... it happens - independently from MipMap - when you save your screenshot in a sub-level of the MyLevel package + wrongly writen picname.

You have to save it to MyLevel (alone, don't create a sub-level in MyLevel.utx), AND name it Screenshot (check other maps). Not screenshot, not picture, not ScreenS, not SShot. Screenshot.

Master Roshi

Troll
Jul 19, 2003
P.A. United states
After importing did you save the map?

when importing

Package: Mylevel
Group: None
Name: screenshot

Save map. DO NOT SAVE TO A UTX FILE. When you save the map it places the utx info instde your .unr map file.