omg...unbelivable..Daikatana...2! HAHAHA! read on!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

wiz4ha

Jul 7, 2000
ive been meaning to post this, never remembered, but i remember readin a list in PCXL of games that were going to:/ to be using the gorgeous and beautiful unreal engine. here..lemme write the list for you. you'll be laffing too.

Duke Nukem Forever
Navy SEALS (picked back up by team at Codemasters USA)
Nerf Blast Arena
TNN Pro Hunter
Wheel of Time
Deus Ex
Daikatana 2 (killin me!)
Werewolf
Hired Guns
X-COM Alliance
Cone of Tragedy

now, some of these titles look amazing and are sure to be winners (such as Werewolf ot Duke), but others...come on. Daikatana 2? you've got to be kidding. get Daikatana 1 out first! don't get me wrong, Daikatana looks wicked, and will be a seller when it comes out, but focus on getting it out. sheesh.

*NOTE* reliable source for Daikatana2, wasn't a joke printed in the mag.

------------------
WiZ

Dr.Quake

Nov 21, 1999
Canada eh
smileygames.8m.com
hehe daikatana 2 hehe thats pretty good wizzo! I can't believe it eh!

bullet2.gif

Dr.Quake
"The doctor is in"

wiz4ha

Jul 7, 2000
you don't believe me you homofag?! ill show you alright...boy! ill also show you the infernal machine! thats right, i have seen it, and can show it to you. its a big hunking red robot!

bullet2.gif

WiZ
Smileygames.8m.com

Wolf Blackstar

That other Wing Commander guy
Dec 13, 1999
Tau Ceti V
www.angelfire.com
That's so typical of John Romero. Hype, Hype, Hype, Hype, Hype, Hype......

We're still waiting.......

Don't get me wrong I'd still like to see what Daikatana is like, I'm just soooooo tired(yawn) of waiting, and reading through all these ads that are just endless hype, hype hype.....

bullet2.gif

-Wolf Blackstar

"A chainsaw! find some meat!"

DragonFireZ

Dec 31, 1999
USA
utzero.cjb.net
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, Daikatana WILL be out by 2002, I promise /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

phishedNET

Let's see...based on what has happened in the past then Diakatana2 will be based on the unreal tournament. I do not doubt that. The sad part is that it will be released two years after something better has come out and it's graphics will be severly outdated.

Just my two pennies.

bullet2.gif

That'll learn ya!
MeetTheFreak: Quasimodo's Lair