Airplane progress...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Waxx

Ultralight pilot
Oct 2, 1999
Ohio, USA
Visit site
Well, since I know you guys wanted to hear about our airplane, here's a quick little status report. The first half of the wing is almost done! All we have to do is put the leading edge on the aileron, and the first half of the wing will be finished. After that, we will begin working on the tail surfaces, which are made of chromemoly tubing. When this airplane is completed, it will wiegh less than most adult men (less than 255 pounds, WITH THE ENGINE). That gives you an idea how light it has to be.

Bad.Mojo

Commander in Chief o' the BMA
Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
Therefore most adult men are fucking fat. 255 pounds weighs less than most adult men? No wonder the Americas have a problem with obesity, when a motorized flying machine weighs less than the people flying it.

My advice is lay off the doritos, people.

Bad.Mojo

Commander in Chief o' the BMA
Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
Therefore most adult men are ****ing fat. 255 pounds weighs less than most adult men? No wonder the Americas have a problem with obesity, when a motorized flying machine weighs less than the people flying it.

My advice is lay off the doritos, people.

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
Hey cool!
My car has 695 kg, and some wouldn't even call it car - don't know if anybody here knows what a '87 Cit AX 14 TZS looks like, but for 65 hp it goes like hell.
Still no idea what weapon the plane's gonna get?

Snakeye /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

------------------
anything you do can get you killed, including doing nothing