dead links?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
OK, so I've been through all the pages of UT3 maps (here at Epic and UP) and of all the ones I was interested in it seems only 7 have dead links. Anyone know where we can download any of these? Some may have already been discussed in other threads and be released as other game types, but I'm only interested in what I posted so go ahead and post your comments anyway here.:)

CTF-Elysium (by Robo422)
CTF-Sandstorm (by ShadeMistress)
CTF-Suspense (by ShadeMistress)
XXX DM-AlienFlow (by hieloco) > hieloco said never even made it to the alpha stage.
DM-Hollywood_Holocause_Z (by Lone Lobo) - I have the other one, but not sure how good this one is.
DM-Kryos (by d3tox) > Godfrey.Payans was kind enough to provide a working link to the beta8 below.:)
XXX DM-Reminiscence-alpha (by virgo47) > he said it was never finished (no link); maybe someone will finish it for him.;)
VCTF-Neptune or TritonArena (by sneh)
VCTF-Retro][ (by Kantham) > check link to thread below
XXX WAR-Solen (by Kantham) > Kantham basically said it might be lost forever.:(

* - bolded maps have been found (well at least a working link).:)
XXX - most likely lost forever.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2008
New Zealand
I've got a DM-KryosBeta8. Unfortunately I've just got the INI and UT3 files, as the other stuff tends to drop off along the way. Maybe it was part of some pack? I'll see if I can figure out how to upload it somewhere.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Thought I'd bump this one more time to see if any more of these have been found, but it's not looking good as my google searches yielded nothing for UT3 dead links.:(