Lets make fun of Fat people.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Mar 6, 2004
images

Ok now that is way toooo fat. She should not be wearing what she is wearing...

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
The really sad part of that pic is that you can tell by the cellulitas config that that is not fat from overeating but fat from a medical issue amplified by overeating. :(

http://www.themq.com/index.php?articles_id=31&issue=104

"In conjuntion with the Food and Drug Administration, the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) was granted consent by the president, Congress, and a public opinion poll conducted by 20/20 to ship the former Feed the Children spokeswoman to Ethiopia, where her body will be portioned into bite-sized pieces and then distributed amongst the masses for them to feast upon. The remaining bits will travel farther south, making stops in other agriculturally distressed countries of Africa “as part of an impromptu ‘Pink Elephant’ traveling buffet,” said USAID spokesman Sterling Wallace."

"Africans are eagerly awaiting the arrival of Struthers’S body, including Ethiopian eight-year-old Munik Mulatu, who said through an interpreter, “Oh, we have been waiting for food for so very long. We have seen Ms. Struthers before. She visited us, with a very nice camera crew, and was always eating Hostess snack cakes and kindly giving us the wrappers. But some days she must have been excruciatingly hungry because she yelled at us when we tried to lick her fingers.” Though he never saw a single meal while Struthers was on location, Mulatu said, “the missionaries would tell me and the other children to keep faith and that one day Ms. Struthers would surely feed us. I just never thought eating her dead body was what they meant.”

Well that's in poor taste. Ba dum chi

Sportaçus

Protecting the citizens of Lazytown.
Feb 17, 2009
[GU]elmur_fud;2471013 said:
I support not being a jerk and mean to people. I condemn the practice of belittling or attacking other's frailties just to make yourself feel better about your own pathetic life. I support positive behavior in our society that encourages growth, understanding, and acceptance of others despite there flaws as we perceive them. I attack those that would attack others without provocation.

Encouraging a more healthy lifestyle is great but that is not what this was about. It wasn't about anything positive. It was all about hate.

FYI. Any1 over there target weight qualifies as being "fat'. But 'fat' comes in varying degrees.

http://www.njbariatricspc.com/obesity/bmi.asp

^Something a fat person would say!

BITE_ME

Bye-Bye
Jun 9, 2004
Not here any more
fat ass fat ass fat ass fat ass fat ass fat ass fat ass fat ass fat ass fat ass fat ass fat ass fat ass fat ass fat ass fat ass fat ass fat ass fat ass fat ass fat ass fat ass fat ass

BITE_ME

Bye-Bye
Jun 9, 2004
Not here any more
FIXED

[GU]elmur_fud;2472537 said:
fat legs fat legs fat legs fat legs fat legs fat legs fat legs fat legs fat legs fat legs fat legs fat legs fat legs fat legs fat legs fat legs fat legs fat legs fat legs fat legs fat legs fat legs fat legs fat legs