UT2007 Teaser website

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lauren

Powered By ZΛLMΛN
Apr 25, 2005
DM_Rankin
Yeah me to and loads of ppl says logo sucks..... its god damn still Unreal Tournament and i love the red style now its great my favo color to

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
See? Already being compared with the old 200x games. JUST WHAT EPIC DIDN'T WANT.

The new logo is definitly the best one of the 200x games by a mile. Makes it look a lot "bigger" and more agressive for a start. Slightly worried about the rapid emergence of black and red colour schemes knocking around though ;)

Neophoenix

Bast's Pet
Aug 4, 2005
The logo is sweet, but why isn't Epic putting any news updates or screen shots up on any of their web sites? Like Unrealtournament.com for instance.