How to make a deliberate proof of an aimbot.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

takwu

cXp coder Tak®
Feb 5, 2004
www.mif.vu.lt
Everyone has a dark side. I just had a flash of a dark idea.
Since a certain individual insists that there's an aim bot for XMP, and spends so much time explaining and theorizing its possibility, not to mention its availability. If it's so easy, why not make a proof? Simply make an aimbot video ;) If a picture is worth a thousand words, how many would a video be worth?

Here's an idea of an aimbot test setup:
find a long straight path
put an enemy just to the left of the path, then after a certain distance along the path, put another on the right side, and left again and so on, for as many as 9.
make sure each enemy has low health shield, so a pistol to the head will kill
choose ranger, pistol
get a spectator to follow, and record the video
do a sprint dodge jet along the path, pistoling each enemy along the way, left and right and left and right.
you should get 9 consecutive headshot kills.

Would be such an awesome video wouldn't you say?
hehehehehe

Last edited:

Mantik

Master Beta
Apr 2, 2004
Philthy
Oh yeah, let me make the video.. here just let me toggle on and.. crap. Wait. Now you know that I aimbot :rolleyes:

My cover is blown. Anyone else want to blow their cover too?!

Didn't think so.

Saito

Banned
Dec 30, 2003
[BBF]Mantik said:
Oh yeah, let me make the video.. here just let me toggle on and.. crap. Wait. Now you know that I aimbot :rolleyes:

My cover is blown. Anyone else want to blow their cover too?!

Didn't think so.

I assume this thread refers to me, and yes like mantik knows I am not dumb enough to prove it to you get busted for it... ;)

Saito

Banned
Dec 30, 2003
so the only way I can prove it... is to aimbot on XMP with my name, um ermm that doesn't sound like a good idea

p37g01df15h

/me bubbles
Feb 25, 2004
Saito said:
so the only way I can prove it... is to aimbot on XMP with my name, um ermm that doesn't sound like a good idea

You don't have to do it on a public server. I'll make a server and you can go on there. Send it to me, I'll try it out, I don't really care. I just want to see this.

p37g01df15h

/me bubbles
Feb 25, 2004
I should be on the rest of the night, just PM me or find me on IRC or something and we'll set it up.

Mantik

Master Beta
Apr 2, 2004
Philthy
No reference to you at all Saito, meant just what you said.. if whoever had an aimbot made a video with their name in it, then people would think they used the aimbot all the time.

PF Prophet

Dec 9, 2003
hey i dont care do it just dont be a dork(look up the word in dic) and use it online in real games plz :)

Saito

Banned
Dec 30, 2003
[BBF]Mantik said:
No reference to you at all Saito, meant just what you said.. if whoever had an aimbot made a video with their name in it, then people would think they used the aimbot all the time.

hence why I don't want to use one ;)

At this point I can do it and prove it to community that hates me (so it wont matter because they will just claim its because I left xmp) or not do it and people will claim there are not bot.

Honestly the best way would be to bot people on server over and over again and see who responds. ;)

Last edited:

-=McBean=-

*=)Bean(=*
Mar 16, 2004
England
www.ia-squad.de.vu
Saito said:
hence why I don't want to use one ;)

At this point I can do it and prove it to community that hates me (so it wont matter because they will just claim its because I left xmp) or not do it and people will claim there are not bot.

Honestly the best way would be to bot people on server over and over again and see who responds. ;)

Just prove it already, get a private server up, get about 5-6 guys in there and video it in action. Nobody cares...you stopped playing and therefore don't intend to play it again on a regular basis, you already said the community hates you so what's stopping you?

As for suggesting using it in public servers, that would just cause more annoying spam threads, so please just keep it to a private server...

Mantik said:
No reference to you at all Saito, meant just what you said.. if whoever had an aimbot made a video with their name in it, then people would think they used the aimbot all the time

Saito if you proved it, it wouldn't matter what people think because you don't play any more...

Status
Not open for further replies.