UE2RT 2004 version

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

patrickrho

Oct 31, 2003
I've heard that there would be another version of RT when UT2004 actually comes out..
Is it going to be based off UT2004?? and how different is it going to be compared to the runtime we have right now??

I'm donig a school project and its a six month project. I would like to intergrate RT into my project.

Should I wait for the new version to come out and then start? cuz if the new ones much better, I would definitely want to use the other version.

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
The UnrealEngine2 Runtime has nothing to do with UT200x, except that they use the same engine, so it won't be "based off" UT2004.
The runtime will stay the runtime and already has newer engine features than UT2003 has. Any newer versions of the runtime will of course include all the new engine features Epic and licensees came up with and implemented in the stock UnealEngine2.