M2 .50 Cal LMG

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MrTicky

Nov 13, 1999
Perth, WA, Australia
Visit site
I have a little bug to report, in a botmatch I was dodging bullets while using the M2, I jumped on it and somehow did spins in a very fast speed... LOL!

Imagine the bug in MP! hehe, but you guys may wanna work on it!

------------------
_-={MrTicky}=-_

Loyal to INFILTRATION!
As long as I live!

Hodag

High on Jimson Weed and Lysol...
Aug 5, 1999
St Paul--MN USA
This has got to be the first time I've ever heard of the M2HB referred to as a "LMG"...maybe compared to a 40mm Bofors...

------------------
Adam C.
-------
-- Maybe you can suggest something. As a matter of fact, you do suggest something. You suggest a baboon. I'm sorry I said that; it isn't fair to the other baboons.--
*Rufus T. Firefly*

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
This isn't really a bug...
it more because of the way the gun aiming is controlled and I doupt this can be fixed... the only way to fix it is to find a way that that you can't control the gun when you are standing on it... (well that would logical eh!)

The problem is that the gun turns as your view turns... but if you stand on the gun and turn your view, the gun starts turning, making you turn which makes the gun turn even more... and so on...

It's not really realistic but it's quite funny though

Omega SW

Mar 24, 2000
Illonois
Visit site
I noticed that flaw the first five minutes of playing with it.
Whats neet is putting in 10 bots and have them all get near you and then do the flaw thing and it clears the room fast!

------------------
I am Omega(SW)FaL, I am the end...