Men of Valor Screens

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zenny

I'm gonna steal your girlfriend.
Mar 14, 2003
Washington DC
Vivendi Universal has released some new screenshots of 2015's, Men of Valor. You may remember the game from our preview earlier this week. If you've never heard of this game before, our preview will get you up to speed with what this game is all about.

U

Unregistered-

Red Orchestra is really beatifuller than Mov and it's free , i don't understand why are they doing bad grafisms like that !

Daedalus

I don't even...
May 24, 2001
Pittsburgh
www.beyondunreal.com
wow..that looks awful. The graphics, tanks in that congested of an area? Yeah right! And the textures! OH GOD THE TEXTURES! They look awful and did he have his hand amputated and had a prostetic (sp?) one put on? That is sure what the model looks like!

definitely not impressed at all.