FRONTMISSION : for SNES

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fm1title.gif

ABOUT
In frontmission you control a squad of mechas in the battle over a small island. you custimize each mecha's body arms and legs and then equip massive weapons of destruction.

its turnbased and contains 30 missions. :D

DOWNALOAD ROM
FRONTMISSION

DOWNLOAD EMMULATOR
SNES9X
or
ZSNES

fmp5.jpg

phil

OH GOD
Jan 3, 2000
ummm so did square like say hey phatcat you can you know just give out our copyrighted stuff for free?

:rolleyes:

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
Originally posted by phil
ummm so did square like say hey phatcat you can you know just give out our copyrighted stuff for free?

:rolleyes:

Phil, if you're going to cause problems, go away.

#1. It's none of your concern if they did or not.
#2. What if they did? Why does phatcat have to prove to you anything?
#3. Since you obviously have no interest in downloading the game, only logic would suggest that you have no real point of being in this thread.

Again, go away before I call the Beagle of Painness.

Clayeth

Classic
Apr 10, 2000
Kentucky
Phil, please don't bother going into threads just to talk about how stupid they/someone is. Enough sh*t goes on here without people intentionally starting more.

Stryker8

Jan 26, 2000
on the side note or was it ontopic :p the game's rather cool, i like it, great combat stuff :tup:
thx for sharing

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
I'm gonna check this sucker out. I've been collecting quality SNES roms for some time now.

While we're speaking of tactical SNES games; ever played Ogre Battle, Phatcat? It's more RPG style but very strategic and hella fun. There's like 70 character classes for your army!

Clayeth

Classic
Apr 10, 2000
Kentucky
Anyone play North vs South for the NES? And I can't remember the name, maybe General Chaos? For the Genesis? Both sweet games.

phil

OH GOD
Jan 3, 2000
1. this is against the forum rules i thought id point it out before i hit the alert admin button. but whatever.

2. im not causing the problem people who think its ok to pirate software cause the problem.

3. people jumping on me for following the forum rules are also causing a problem.

so you 2 wana try again?

:rolleyes: kids

Status
Not open for further replies.