UT-series mIRC Server Browser Released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Players of all Unreal Tournament, UT2004, and UT3 will love the ability of SkUTx (1.1 MB) to browse games in-progress from within mIRC.

SkUTx is a UT-series external server browser written in mIRC script. It allows to display server information of UT99, UT2004 and UT3 with powerful customisable filters, very easy user interface and without launching the game! It is a must-have for IRC idlers looking for servers or games who don't want to launch the game and notice after loading, that there is no interested games for them!

• It handles :
  • Favorites
  • Master server query
  • Player listing
  • Powerful "find text" tool
  • Password support
  • mIRC interaction : "smart" IP catch & Copy/Paste IP
  • Game launch with custom command line options
  • Map preview display
It is 100% free with no annoying ads. This script is my "gift" to the UT community. I started with supporting those 3 games (UT99, UT2004 and UT3) but I might open it to others games in the future as the "extra-work" to support others games is ridiculous in comparison with the "already done work".

This version is a beta version : There are remaining bugs and missing features Not every bug are due to my scripting, a few are related to the DLL I used : dcx.dll Please report to the "Bug section" to get info on them.

blindrob

Jan 5, 2005
I used this when UT3 came out due to how bad the server browser was. Great little script.

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
No offense, just having fun...

[SCREENSHOT]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l307/dmmember/readin4dummies.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

;)

On Topic - cool app. If I were using mIRC reguarly and still playing UT, I'd try it.

sWs»Cheapshot

Jan 20, 2008
Funny how by the screenshots we see there are more people playing UT than 2K4 and UT3.

Forgive the noob question, but do you have to have an mirc client installed in order to use Skutx?