What If.........

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Singaporeangamer

Feb 15, 2000
Visit site
just a little what if to play around with

What If The AT-4 is replaced by the TOW?

What If The .50AE DE is replaced by the .454 Casull?

and Finally What If The H&K 69 is replaced by the H&K GMG 40?

DeadeyeDan[ToA]

de oppresso liber
Mar 2, 2000
Tucson, AZ, US
www.clantoa.com
The TOW? You gonna carry around the big (intended for 3 men) launcher by yourself?

If your gonna carry a hand cannon, you might as well go all the way, and get the biggie. (And then you can do breech jobs and crack an engine block with a pistol, hehehe.)

Don't you mean replace the MK-19 with the GMG? There's no way in hell your going to be carrying the GMG around like the HK69, either, but I believe mappers will have the ability to add the MK-19 (and the M2, whohooo) onto levels, which is very similar to the GMG.

[This message has been edited by DeadeyeDan[ToA] (edited 03-21-2000).]

Singaporeangamer

Feb 15, 2000
Visit site
as i said this is a what if topic i'm just trying tp play with peoples imaginations and see what they could think of i'm not asking you to make the changes my friend like i said this is a what if?