S3TC - how do I convert the other (non S3TC) UTX files - ex Dm-Deck16][

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

sjchmura

Sep 16, 2000
Visit site
While the S3TC is great one can tell from teh file dates that not all texures are updated (and by the look)

for explane the whole texture set used in DM-deck16][ is NOT
updated.

I have the photshop plugin for S3TC.

Is there a way to

1. UTX->BMP or whatever
2. Edit (say emboss, speckle, bicubic enlarge)
3. ave back to UTX??

Will the server reject me if I edit the texture files??

Ultron

Robot XMP Beta Tester
Mar 6, 2000
Secret Hideout
clans.utworld.net
Please e-mail me that photoshop plugin! I have the FXT1 plugin and I want to convert the files from S3TC to FXT1 so that V4/V5 owners can view those textures. Thanks in advance!

I sent an e-mail to you with the e-mail address to send it to. I'd really appreciate it! :D

(BoD) nepenthe

Sayee Lo
Aug 23, 2000
Denton, TX
www.nepentheisland.com
Ultron, you'd be my hero if you were able to do that:).

Would this break compatibility online though? Ah, it wouldn't matter, just to get the thing working would be really cool!

Btw, is there any way to do this in PSP? I don't have Photoshop right now, but if you need any help with the busy work, I'll do what I can.