shots of one of our matches...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

yenner

yenner-like
Jul 10, 2001
at my computer
Visit site
this was from a few mins ago. we're taking a break now. you'll notice we no longer play under the [187] tag but here ya go. this was one of our ok matches, we did better on some and got ripped a new one on quite a few tonight. anyways, here ya go...

SugarBear

Sadly Un-Surreal
May 18, 2001
Doesn't even matter
Visit site
why the heck do you keep posting on here like you got some...is this some sort of 1337 worldwide clan or what? there are like three or four topics about you guys, who the heck are you and why is it so important that you announce your presence and enlighten us with your screengrab?

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
Those screen shots must be faked. There is no way you scored 53 and 43 against guys like "someone" and "Chief_Executive"! Those guys do stuff really good!

mobace

rimmerlike :(
teams?

man i wish i had a screenie of the face server i was on last night, i h0ed that shock rifle that would have made the chepeast whore proud.

is it just me or do claims of aimbots fly the most on face maps? is it because the llamas that tend to populate that map in the first place?

SugarBear

Sadly Un-Surreal
May 18, 2001
Doesn't even matter
Visit site
the teams werent that bad mob, they had a couple guys ditch on them, the guy called ... was my younger brother, my older brother was playing too but his comp crashed, he was on the opposite team as me. i changed my name at the last second, when we were playing together we were all called . and .. and ... it worked out pretty cool.

you can still see me on Blackprojects or Pro Elite playing as . or [EnD].| since i dig both of those names, but mainly i play as me :D

SugarBear

Sadly Un-Surreal
May 18, 2001
Doesn't even matter
Visit site
oh, and yeah, the aimbot accusations fly like crazy on Face servers (which is about all i play) it's odd because even though i almost always have the highest score in the game i never get accused, mayhaps it's because i never touch the sniper rifle?

i had one guy accuse me of having some "shock tracker". i kept comboing from the roof of my base to the front door of his, i killed people about five times, three of which were him, not like i could tell from that far who was who, but he thought i was cheating.

Night|Ryda

Local Dysfunctional
Dec 24, 2001
Visit site
Originally posted by BiRdHoUsE
They'll accuse you of aimbotting with any weapon on Face. I got accused of having one and using the redeemer with it. Apparently they didn't know what alt fire was :p

:lol: nice one :D