KRINKOV PICS as promised

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
G

Here are the ones I've scanned so far:

krinkov1.jpg

krinkov2.jpg

krinkov3.jpg

Note the curvature of the magazine; it's a 7.62 version. More to come!

------------------
Gryphon/JTF2
Striving for Excellence in Small Arms Data

=JTF2= Infiltration Server Info

[This message has been edited by Gryphon/JTF2 (edited 02-05-2000).]

God is it a piece of junk! It is a gunsmith's nightmare internally. I happen to like bullpup designs, but the MAS and the L85A1 are the exceptions.
France-Home of the Chauchat and the FA-MAS.
They should stick to conventional layouts like the FR-F1 and F2 or even the MAS 49 and 49/56.

------------------
SEZ
Jon
--I don't kill people, I make the things killers use, kill better--

Hodag

High on Jimson Weed and Lysol...
Aug 5, 1999
St Paul--MN USA
Cool! Personalized death...
Hey Jack, I think the FA-MAS is the best thing to come out of France since Anne Parrillaud (mmmmmm, Nikita...). and I'll raise ShakKen's 23mm with 4 rounds of .50 SLAP...

------------------
Adam C.
-------
Happiness is a warm AMR...

Hodag

Aug 5, 1999
St Paul--MN USA
The Krinkov is supposed to look crappy, its Bulgarian for Christ's sake! I think that stubby mutant look was in the design document...

------------------
Adam C.
-------
Happiness is a warm AMR...

Jaguar

Jan 25, 2000
Sylvania, OH
Visit site
BS. Don't you dis on Russian Fire-arms. They are not ugly! Sure them Germans make their pretty MP5s which beat this, like Mr. Heckler and his cock, but this thing would blow the brains out of any MP5 or SMG. Yeah.
And Mr. Kalashnikov is king

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
My favorite gun is better than yours! hahahaha. so there. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

------------------
"What's your major malfunction numbnuts!
Didn't Mommy or Daddy hold you enough when you were a child?!"
*Blam* -FMJ

Hodag

Aug 5, 1999
St Paul--MN USA
I actually think the Krinkov is kind of cute, in a respectful comradely fashion of course...

------------------
Adam C.
-------
Crack, Thud.....................
............Bang

G

I think AK's are downright GORGEOUS guns, especially the Krinkov. Bullpups don't do anything for me. I've fired the AUG and it has more felt recoil than an AR-15. Also, how the hell do you change mags rapidly with that thing? The AR is superior: pull your trigger finger out and forward to the mag release, depress it and insert magazine with other hand while maintaining cover on target. Snap magazine into well, and slam the palm of your hand onto the bolt release. Resume grip on front handguard, pull trigger. Stoner was a genius...

------------------
Gryphon/JTF2

ShakKen

Specops Spook
Jan 11, 2000
www.planetunreal.com
The AUG changes mags quite efficiently, You lever open the mag release, pull the bolt back into the holdopen, put another mag in and just unlock the bolt. Likens to the reload of an MP5.

I still prefer the FAMAS though. The index finger lever safety is excellent. And it's built with an AK's simplicity. Who needs an auto assist? ^_^

The SA-80 is fairly nice as well (why the hell doesnt anyone like this gun?). The SUSAT scope is 4X and not to mention it has a post/apeture sight system on top which WORKS unlike the box sights on the AUGs Swarovski.

G

ShakKen, I think the reason everyone hates the SA80 is because it's a POS. Numerous reports of it jamming in the field, parts breaking and not being easily repairable, about its only redeeming qualities are the SUSAT and its ability to use STANAG mags.

------------------
Gryphon/JTF2

ShakKen

Specops Spook
Jan 11, 2000
www.planetunreal.com
I only like scopes if theres an option for ironsights. Aka SUSAT. And only of weapons of reasonable caliber. 5.56 is ok, 9mm/10mm is rediculous.

The SA-80 is NOT a POS. Apart from the magazine falling out and the fragile foreguard, It's really a damn fine weapon. I rate handling better than that of an M16. When they do fix it's weak points, the SA-80/L85A1 is going to make the top 5 military service rifles.

Bullpups are the future!