Undying

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
Everyone get Undying! NOW! This game utterly kicks ass. I can't tell you how much ass it kicks, but let me tell you, its a lot of ass. Go to your local Best Buy if possible, I got mine for about $25 today.

My only gripes is that there are a lot of level loading, though it is quick and the gun is held in your left hand and magic is in your right. You should be able to change it. Oh well, it still kicks a lot of ass, major ass, super ass. Ass

darksig.jpg

Legends Reborn
Project Leader/ Lead Artist
http://planetunreal.com/legends

Antedeluge

I survived the flood of 2000 B.C.
Jan 1, 2001
Visit site
I have played it, and what is up with the face texture on Jeremiah? Everybody else looks good but his face looks like it belongs in quake 1!

If it's stupid, but works, it isn't stupid.

Ballistophobia

Hedonistic Forum Panacea
Jul 15, 2000
Middlesex, NJ USA
goatse.cx
ooooooooh ya

The game is sweeeeet. By far the best game I have played since I got this pc. I got mine for less than $25 if you know what I mean, but I may go buy it anyways, this game deserves some kind of award.