PLEASE! Change the Instapoll.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

HanD_of_DarKNesS

Evil Bastard
May 23, 2000
Ottawa, ON (Canada)
For the past many months I have been coming to the Infiltration page on a daily basis, seeing that exact same Instapoll on the homepage:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>What is your favorite UT game mode to play Infiltration with?[/quote]

With 7300+ votes, I don't think the poll is going to get much more accurate results. So can we PLEASE change the question and start a new poll? :eek:

DarKNesS=.gif

For you, the end is near.

Hannibal

Jan 6, 2000
Visit site
or a useful one...

What type of map are you looking for?
With choices like:
Urban
Arctic
Jungle
Trench
Building
And follow that one up with what gametype you would like to see in maps.

Lord_Bunker

Apr 18, 2000
Visit site
how bout what's your favorite team size.
or better yet if you had a ****er spanial and a jar of jelly what would you do with it?

Can you spot the sniper?
spotthesniper.jpg

Too Late!

HanD_of_DarKNesS

Evil Bastard
May 23, 2000
Ottawa, ON (Canada)
I think it should be something important to the way that INF is written. The current poll is, as it helps the team determine what types of play to focus on. We need something as pressing, though I'm not quite sure right now what that is (I need sleep, I'll have ideas in the morning :D).

And Thrash123, I've never shot any weapons (besides a semi-auto tagball gun, and pump-action paintball gun, neither of which count ;)). I don't think that matters. I never claim to (and often state such). It doesn't mean however that I am entirely clueless about firearms and such though. Not everyone takes Hollywood seriously (especially me, as I'm getting into the TV production field).

DarKNesS=.gif

For you, the end is near.