UT trouble

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

weapon24

Dec 13, 2000
Visit site
my system specs are: p3 450, 128 sdram, vodoo 3 3000 and os is win98 se. I have a problem when trying to go into certain maps like turbine and many others with mine.utx textures. It brings up an error when loading the map. "cannot find package mine.wall. I have reinstalled many times and have put on all of the patches. I have reinstalled with the orginal version of ut and the goty edition. When i installed it on my friends computers it did the same exact on theirs. I have been to many forums and this is basically my last chance. I would appreciate any help at all.

weapon24

Dec 13, 2000
Visit site
yes i did install the bonus pack but that didnt help either and that other thread is the one I posted before but I did not recieve any replies.

Taker

UT Junkie
Originally posted by weapon24
yes i did install the bonus pack but that didnt help either and that other thread is the one I posted before but I did not recieve any replies.

Copy the TEXTURES Folder from the CD to your Ureal Tournament and let it overwrite the existing files.See if that solves the problem.