I'm New at Unreal Ed.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lemoni

The Philosapher
Feb 17, 2001
members.lycos.co.uk
using

now u give out the links

i am a beginner but i kept playing with ued until i started to get the idea. All i worry about now is scripting and making maps look good.:rolleyes: :D

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
Re: using

Originally posted by Lemoni
now u give out the links

i am a beginner but i kept playing with ued until i started to get the idea. All i worry about now is scripting and making maps look good.:rolleyes: :D
Even if you're comfy using Ued look thru tutorials. They are not neccesarily just for beginners:)

D_G

Aug 24, 2001
UK
www.mp3.com
Re:

Hey,

Im new to using UnrealEd too!

So new infact, that i havent even installed it yet! :rolleyes:

I was just wondering, if any1 knew which are the best tutorails for beginners and if any1 had any tips for making really kewl maps..??

Thanx all!
[Dan]

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
Re: Re:

Originally posted by D_G
Hey,

Im new to using UnrealEd too!

So new infact, that i havent even installed it yet! :rolleyes:

I was just wondering, if any1 knew which are the best tutorails for beginners and if any1 had any tips for making really kewl maps..??

Thanx all!
[Dan]
Umm dude look a couple of posts above you for tutorials. And you cannot not have Ued installed. It installs with UT automatically.
As for cool maps look at other maps, and notcie the details, texture usage, sounds, lights etc. Beyond that it is all upto you and your creativity.
Oh yeah for lighting a good tute I can recommend to all of you can be found here.. http://www.planetunreal.com/teamvortex/davidm/