Deus Ex editor

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wolf Blackstar

That other Wing Commander guy
Dec 13, 1999
Tau Ceti V
www.angelfire.com
It (this is just a guess, but what the hey...) will probably have the latest UEd variant, with any new features implemented available.

bullet2.gif

]LoL[Sgt_Sin|PuF
chainsaw.GIF

Iron Archer

Holy ****ing King of Trolls
Mar 23, 2000
Obamaland
hehe, /me thinks someone should convert the Deus Ex skins for UT. That would be sweet.

bullet2.gif

My hemorrohoids are flaring up something fierce from deathmatching all day long. --Cliff Bleszinski, PC Gamer, July 2000

Y

Yellow5

They are going to release the editor and SDK for Deus Ex soon..

- Y5

KU

Jan 8, 2000
Melbourne
Deus Ex does indeed come with an editor. I am currently using it to develope my new level called "RITHMACHINE!"

bullet2.gif

Mind Maps/Mnemonics Matter!

Crager

Ahh...just a player here
Apr 30, 2000
NY
www.teamimmortal.org
I haven't looked on my copy, but if it's there there keeping it a secret. On the Dues Ex forum they keep asking when will it be released. The creators of the game say they will be releasing the editor soon.