UT3 TITAN PACK DETAILS REVEALED

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Crotale

_________________________ _______________
Jan 20, 2008
Anywhere But Here
Looks like BU is falling down on the job. The countdown image is outdated.

Edit:/ Oh sure, now you guys change it so that I look stupid. Well, you're too late, as I already look stupid without any help from BU.

Last edited:

C4ASESINO

Mar 2, 2009
I want to see a combat: darkwollker vs titan.(o:,) I loved the ut3 now with the titan pack I will love him a lot but thx epic

Hektor

Feb 20, 2009
anyone knows exactly what time will be the patch and the titan be released? march 5th midnight or afternoon? anyone?

R.I.P

Oct 8, 2008
I just don't get it. What is it about 'You can't polish a turd', that Epic don't understand? I guess you could polish a petrified turd though, and I know there are people who would say UT3 is a petrified turd, but still, a shiny turd is still a turd.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I just don't get it. What is it about 'You can't polish a turd', that Epic don't understand? I guess you could polish a petrified turd though, and I know there are people who would say UT3 is a petrified turd, but still, a shiny turd is still a turd.
Sorry, but what does this have to do with anything?

The only response I can give you is "You can't polish a turd" is a misnomer in software development. You can polish any product and make a "bad product" into a "good product". The perfect example is Steam. It started off crap, and now it is the best community middleware available for PC.

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
Have they said if the content pack will be automatically pushed out to Steam users or is it going to be auto-push of the patch with the content as a separate download? I don't think Steam pushed out BP1, so it's a valid question...

Alhanalem

Teammember on UT3JB Bangaa Bishop
Feb 21, 2002
Ivalice
relax. It's currently going out to server admins. You want servers to play on when it comes, right? :p

Nukarmer

Mar 2, 2009
delay

looks like the pack is delayed a fortnight because of PS3 certification issues. damn you, PS3!!!