[acsx] a dying breed

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
Hmm. From what I've found out, I'm really the only active member remaining in the [acsx] clan, a little clan that me and a bunch of guys I knew at college started a few years ago. Looks like none of the other guys are really interested in UT anymore (I think they all got jobs now or something).

What should I do?

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
Nothing much u can do. If u got time (loads) u could try to get it to life again. This takes loads of effort. I see it myself in Zd. We're not real active anymore, and to get back to the Active clan we were would take loads of time/work.

I'd say just let it go. :)

Predcaliber

One Day I'l Beat Lauke
Jun 17, 2003
The Netherlands
www.predcaliber.com
lol, I accidantly came on a server with a mutator called zark assault rifle, kicked some asses, and someone offered me a tryout, and I won it 2 :)

So after 3 plays r something it was suddenly {ZI}Pr3dc/\lib3r instead of Pr3dC/\lib3r
Never been in a serious clan before, so one of the weirdest momens of my life :lol:

ZI = Zark Impact

Clansite

Last edited:

Glider of chaos

Ready 2 Fight !
Jan 25, 2004
Russia, St-Petersburg
Well ... my story is almost the same.

Few years ago (I was University student at that time) I was the leader of UT clan named "Chaos Tendency". Nothing serious, 2 say the truth. We were just spending our time in the local LAN clubs playing 4 fun...

But since everyone's graduated looks like I'm the only 1 who's still playing UT ...