Dr. Brain action game? WHAT THE FUTZK?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rune

Dec 31, 2000
Visit site
What the hell is this Dr. Brain - Action/Reaction ****??? From the preview it looks like a mindless (and I mean MINDLESS! Much more so than UT!) shooter game!

They say "You have to shoot the big, puffy, sparkling (now here's something to catch children sales) glove at the walls, and if you don't do it quick enough the evil robots will kill you and explode and bang bang flying through the air??? W T F?

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ABOUT "And you have to coordinate moving platforms so that you don't fall off, all while you fire your white glove at the targets that pop up and bla bla bla, now THAT gets your brain in action!"

That kind of BULL**** just makes me SO MAD! To think that the cash-dairymaids over at Sierra can actually approve this "thinking game", just makes me sick.

If Sierra has dropped this low, i don't see a good future for computer gaming.