This forum is too impersonal!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Summary: I am the Batman of the Internets. So there.

lovebug

Dec 26, 2009
Phil unmasked:

I really think you have me confused with someone else. You know like someone who gets really mad about an internet forum and quits only to come back seconds later because his life is a miserable mess. You are not good at this internet trolling thing you're not smart and/or creative enough for it. Maybe you should try something else like actually applying yourself to university studies so you don't end up a drain on society, instead of quiting because it was hard. They might still let you apply at your local community college still so the semester isn't a total loss.

cannot wait for the reply to this! *goes to get popcorn

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
I haven't even posted in this thread until now, but I got a tag. I love you guys. I think the links in my sig tell enough about me. Also, you have yet to post a picture of yourself. I am going to guess you are farb

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
I have a thousand random thoughts a minute. It's a wonder I ever finish anything.

Idea of the moment? A goop gun mut for ut3 that makes it a poop gun. Lob the poo at people. hit them in the head for a headshot. Or anywhere else for toxic damage. Or leave on the ground for people to slip on and ragdoll.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
I really think you have me confused with someone else. You know like someone who gets really mad about an internet forum and quits only to come back seconds later because his life is a miserable mess. You are not good at this internet trolling thing you're not smart and/or creative enough for it. Maybe you should try something else like actually applying yourself to university studies so you don't end up a drain on society, instead of quiting because it was hard. They might still let you apply at your local community college still so the semester isn't a total loss.

Love,
Phil

P.S. Enjoy your day at whatever retail hell-hole you call home.

I'm apprenticing for a professional luthier right now. Retail is just a means to my own career. I am amassing supplies and machines for my own shop. You'll want to check out my Electric Sitar thread when I'm done with it, I'll have a YouTube video along with it. I think you'll dig it :) I didn't leave college because it was hard.

PS how's Fedex?

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
Best thread evar!

EDIT: No picturez fo yo all. Sorry, I like my anonymity.

However, ask me any question about myself and I will answer.

Last edited:

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
I'm trying to reverse BBA's initials but can't find a word with letter B that goes with Asian Bukkake. Any suggestions?

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
How about the classic B-word?

You mean the b word that ends with a b? Don't know if that would fit. Came up with Asian Sex Scientist though.

Last edited:

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
[GU]elmur_fud;2530131 said:
Is it true you have 3 balls and the third 1 is up your ass so that when you fart it makes a popgun sound promoting you scheme for global anarchy?
No, it is not.

phil

OH GOD
Jan 3, 2000
I'm apprenticing for a professional luthier right now. Retail is just a means to my own career. I am amassing supplies and machines for my own shop. You'll want to check out my Electric Sitar thread when I'm done with it, I'll have a YouTube video along with it. I think you'll dig it :) I didn't leave college because it was hard.

PS how's Fedex?

Don't know haven't worked at UPS since I was paying my way through university. Maybe I could call a few old contacts and get you a hook up when you find out the home made electric sitar market isn't going to pay the rent. I think you'll have to work on your attitude though name calling and fishing in 10 year old threads obsessively for information are not traits I would stick my neck out for. Better luck next time peavey, or you could just quit like you promised. :)