Malcom?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mainstream

Jun 19, 2004
After doing my homework, I found out that if you can unlock Malcom in Ureal Championship as a playable character, you will have to beat the single player mode on the Godlike setting. Is this true?

Please forgive me if I sound like a retard, but I can't seem to find a straight answer anywhere else. Can somebody help me out here?

Shadow

Has Balls Of Steel
Oct 20, 2004
neilthecellist said:
Is malcolm gonna look exactly the same from UT2004?
For every new Unreal game they make they always make malcolm look atleast a little differnt.. so yea im pretty sure they will change him around.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Malcolm is retired in UC2 and Brock and Lauren died and were resurrected as Necris.

Malcom.sized.jpg

lauren.sized.jpg

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Sir_Brizz said:
He has no eyes. They popped out.

that's why bots don't need eyes to play :)

i wonder if they will realease this game also on the pc , i would add it to my Unreal collection :D

just this Reasurection lauren thing that give me the freak ! :eek:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Renegade Retard said:
And one other, I believe it's Brock.

Sir_Brizz said:
Malcolm is retired in UC2 and Brock and Lauren died and were resurrected as Necris.

i wonder what apened to them
since the lindry use Respawn tecnology , they would got killed outside of the liandry or sommething?