Redeemer Problems!!??!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BirddoG

Nov 20, 1999
Visit site
its a bug in the code and hopefully it will be fixed
with soo many people having problems with this issue it cant be our computers

Wingznut PEZ

Nov 30, 1999
Portland, OR, USA
Visit site
Epic has already come out and said that it is an issue. If the server loses the connection for 300ms, then it detonates the nuke. They have already fixed the problem, and it will be in the upcoming patch.

bullet2.gif

Wingznut [PEZ]
ICQ #29598363

TerraFORM

Nov 26, 1999
Visit site
I this only me? For some reason, whenever I try to use the secondary fire with the redeemer (i.e., the one that allows the user to 'aim' the nuke towards helpless humanoids) I BLOW UP!!! Each and every time I try, I BLOW UP! I have tried different days of playing, maps, times of day, whatever; one immutable truth: I DIE ( I am NOT firing at the ground or something obviously stupid like that)IS IT ONLY ME?? SAY IT AIN't SO!

Tal

Nov 28, 1999
Visit site
Yep, I have that problem too, only occasionally though... Best thing I find is shoot it at an upwards angle...

Status
Not open for further replies.