Read this and tell me you aren't excited :D

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Chrysaor

Lord of the Pants
Nov 3, 2001
Hiding in your Attic
Originally posted by Astyanax

Don't you wish you could create some cool terrain with the new terrain builder right now? ;)

Yes :)

The only reason Dai's not excited is because she/he can make beautiful 3D art already, I on the otherhand can't so this is exciting for me because I want to be able to do realism, and since I've got the hang of the Editor already I should have an "easy" making U2 levels.

Chrysaor

Lord of the Pants
Nov 3, 2001
Hiding in your Attic
Maybe it was Dai1 if there's a differenence, but i recall a post of a dryer, which IMN00bieO is 3d art :)
It was at the old nalicity about 3 -4 months ago i think.

(I remember everything)

*exaggeration

Hourences

Aug 29, 2000
Belgium/Holland/Sweden
www.Hourences.com
yes offcourse its a very simple demo atm, but its allready cool :) all the detail, and i can stand on top of a mountain and look to everything and still dont have slowdowns, very cool
and all the shadows, rimpling effects, bumpmapping, ....