SkinCity Update

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
SkinCity remains your one-stop-shop (except they're all free!) for all your Tournament skin and model needs. Two notable Unreal Tournament 3 modelpacks include: SunKralls/CyberKralls and Liandribots, which includes fan-favorite - Xan.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Really impressive work from MT27 yet again. Especially given the fact that all of these models are made from scratch from a single person.

Armagon917

TOAST
Mar 6, 2008
The Woodlands, Texas
Awesome! Finially Xan! Is it wrong that the more great work the community puts out the more frusterated I become with EPIC's support for the game? Really am I out of line? I just see great commited individuals working hard and releasing great content when EPIC isn't doing much. War Tourist, whats up with that? Why can't you guys just animate and rig Malcom already. I've done some motion capture work in school. It isn't that difficult.

I just want the best for UT3 and there are just a few things in the way from it being the game it should have been. Cmon EPIC.

So now that my EPIC bashing is over Thankyou for the new characters!!

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Awesome! Finially Xan! Is it wrong that the more great work the community puts out the more frusterated I become with EPIC's support for the game?

It's always easier to focus on a console game such as Gear of War other than still support a constantly price-dropping game such as UT3. They'll leave the community on that.

Sk.7

Jan 31, 2008
Damn. If this goes on with the superb custom game content flowing like the Amazonas then I gotta get me some more new fatass HDDs :clap:

Great models m8! MT27 IS THE BEST \o/

Kaithofis

The Seldom Seen Kid
Gears of War is being developed by an other team though, so that's no excuse.
And honestly, I don't think there's that much to complain about the support.
There's a new big patch on the way. The 360 version is coming out soon with extra content (which I'm expecting to be brought over to the other versions).
Now compare that to UT2004. The only things Epic made for UT2004 in terms of bonus content were 3 vehicles, 6 characters and a few maps (of which almost every one was made by a community mapper and bought by Epic).

This thing with Epic "leaving things up to the community" isn't anything new. It started 5 years ago and, judging by UT2004, the tactic works great. I'd rather have them fund a million dollar contest that will generate dozens of mods, than have them make a few new maps and characters over the years.

Sorry for going off-topic though. The models look good :tup:

U

Unregistered

Looking great

Here is the pattern:

- Maps like Krodan, the upcoming August, etc all have the U-Feel to it. (community made)
- UWindows (community made)
- The above models (community made)

Quaglax

May the funk be with you...
Apr 25, 2006
ATL
These are hella cool and all but the last time I used a custom skin it made my UT3 crash left and right!

Gryph

trap
Nov 29, 2004
not mold factory
These are hella cool and all but the last time I used a custom skin it made my UT3 crash left and right!
All patched up? I reinstalled UT3 just yesterday, and... yeah, some weird **** can happen if you forget to patch.

e: Also, someone with a better rig than mine should take some glamor shots of these teams.

Last edited:

-Jes-

Tastefully Barking
Jan 17, 2005
DM-HyperBlast
Just tried out the bots..

FANTASTIC work. MT27 actually remixed various voicing from 2k3/4 and '99 to make new sound and voicing for the bots. And a couple of them have additional parts to use.

Most complete 8-character pack out for UT3 yet, by FAR!

Haven't tried much of the Krall, but they seem to have a TON of parts - 7/8 per area - to use.

Quaglax

May the funk be with you...
Apr 25, 2006
ATL
All patched up? I reinstalled UT3 just yesterday, and... yeah, some weird **** can happen if you forget to patch.

e: Also, someone with a better rig than mine should take some glamor shots of these teams.

Yeah Im all patched up....I never forget to patch games :p