Who can make me a cool avatar?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Iceblade

Fragged Lurker
Mar 14, 2001
Visit site
What kind of avatar do you want? Any specific picture or font, or anything like that? I can make you one, but I'll need some more details.

Evc

Represent
Dec 22, 2001
Dreamland
www.fastlanehw.com
Originally posted by Alkaiser
What kind of avatar do you want? Any specific picture or font, or anything like that? I can make you one, but I'll need some more details.
The UT logo in background, with SK (since serialkiller is too big) in middle drippin blood or something cool.

Or

Sniper rifle zoomed in with SK in target..

I cant really describe it.. if you come up with something cool, post it:)

DaRkFoRcEz

1337 Matrix H4x0r
Dec 25, 2001
Boston, MA
drdclan.owns.it
Heres The Descript of the avatar

Make it look like a cool special op or a pic similar to mine, and make the dudes face black with white glowing eyes and at the bottom of the pic put "DaRkFoRcEz" in a cool graphic words, thx dude, I hope you can do this, also do you do banners?