Serious rational discussors need only post:

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

You like touching your peepee?

• Total voters

AriTheDog

frog steering expert
May 6, 2001
USA
Visit site
I thought we needed a serious, rational, discussion thread after all this UTForums tomfoolery, therefore I ask you all the age old question:

What should AriTheDog eat for dinner?

Now, I know we may have many proponents of me eating cock, of which I am rather fond, especially when Kentucky fried. Hens just don't stand up, in comparison. They lack the gamey flavor.

The sophomoric majority may pipe in with 'truffles' but alas, they're just coming into season, and therefore very expensive and hard to get.

If I were European, I could eat ass. I've heard that French Fries are at their best when fried in the fat of an equine.

But I'm getting ahead of myself. I shouldn't tell all of the intelligent forumgoers here what they plan to tell me. So, what should I eat?

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
1. That poll does insult my intelligence, but I didnt pick the 4th option because I love you ari.

now anyways, I recommend some hot soup, maybe chilli, home made chilli, not the canned bull****.

I give this thread 5 out of 5 dancing furry freaks.
cuty23.gif
cuty23.gif
cuty23.gif
cuty23.gif
cuty23.gif

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
I'd just like to point out that I never got any oral sex at band camp. It's unjust.

My favorite food is bean and egg burritos, with some cheese/salsa thrown in 'cause I'm psycho like that. Hearty and easy to make.

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
Phatcat! Your +400 Extreme Awesomeosity is no match for my Sad Emo Attack of Heartbreak! I will kick your ass and then go make the saddest mix tape evar!