2k games forum down? (for bioshock discussions)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Slainchild

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2004
London, Ontario
www.slainchild.com
I guess it won't be long before the forums start getting filled with sequel speculation threads, pushing peoples hopes up beyond anything the devs will be able to make, ending with the release of the game and the community rebelling and complaining all over the place. Kinda like what happened with the UT community.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Bioshock was my game of the year, so the rest of you can eat donkey turds :p

And the forum works for me.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
It was a fun game for sure, but a community for a game that has no muliplayer and no modding capabilities can only last so long....

....Then again the SS2 loyalists have been around for ages, so who knows.

well, ss1 and 2 have replay value unlike bioshock due to them being more or less non linear... bioshock was fun but it's too linear and the only choice that'll make a difference is what you do with the little sisters.

Aye. There was really no point to harvesting them since 1, you still get enough Adam either way and 2, both endings failed to satisfy anyway. So as fun and as well told the SP is, it's still a insanely easy game where the only real gratifying replay value is killing things in unconventional ways.

neilthecellist

Renegade.
May 24, 2004
San Diego, California
www. .
I'm with Sir_Brizz. It was my GOTY too.

While I do acknowledge that the plot of the game was linear, I did enjoy the nonlinearity of killing Splicers in both conventional (zap + "hit one-two!") and unconventional (Telekinesis on a dead Big Daddy and chucking it at a group of Splicers) methods.

Nonetheless, I intended on going to their forum to ask about available sheet music for the orchestral pieces. I know most video game composers don't like to pass out free (or even paid) sheet music for their music, but Garry Schyman has a record of giving out music (evidently, he posted Cohen's Masterpiece on the internet... Just google it, or youtube for people performing it live)

By the way, here's the site error I've been getting for days almost a week now.
fail.png