Increases or decrease the amount of damage

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Xenomorph

Death Incarnate
Jan 11, 2000
LV-426, "Archeron"
www.d3fx.com
Re: General Method to submit idea/problem to the inf team

Originally posted by DarkBls
Post your full idea in their own thread.
All right, here goes.

For those of us that like our encounters to last longer, how about an option that either increases the amount of damage you can take or decreases the amount of damage weapons deal. Possibly just a button that is on by default. I'm not suggesting the damage be equivalent of regular UT, just changing it so that firefights are longer and (IMHO) more interesting. I don't think it would be terribly hard to code, and I know a few other realistic mods out there have the option without any real problems with it.

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
heheh
grin.gif

NotBillMurray

It's Suntory Time!
Mar 11, 2001
By selecting Classic or Hardcore modes in UT/INFLite, you will be adjusting the damage. There are also regular UT mutators like the Damage Mutator that let you modify the damage dealt. I think this will work with INF Lite.