My new web site

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MiscMan

The Grand Elitist
Dec 24, 1999
Man, that's some nice artwork! I mean, drawing that little kid, must've taken forever! .
/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

----

page

Dragon

Nov 12, 1999
VA. USA
dragondesigns.8m.com
I know there are a lot of you people who do web pages so please let me know if you think I should do something different. Input is good and I have never done a web page so help me out here. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Dragon
INFILTRATION Texture Artist
DRAGON DESIGNS
People do not fear Dragons for thier Power, it's thier WisdomP

NoXiD

May 19, 2000
UK
Nice artwork, very impresive...

I've just started on my own site today, just started to learn how to use frames, it does make the site easier to navigate and looks v.nice too.
If you need some sample code for the frames, just say so and its yours.

Cheers

[XD]NoXiD

Dragon

Nov 12, 1999
VA. USA
dragondesigns.8m.com
Well I thank you for the offer but I know nothing about web pages and html so what you just said looks like this to me...jhd mnv lknvln afvln lknvlkn adfvln fghfl afvn. Is it easy to explane? If so I would love to learn. Thanks Bro.

Dragon
INFILTRATION Texture Artist
DRAGON DESIGNS
People do not fear Dragons for thier Power, it's thier WisdomP

NoXiD

May 19, 2000
UK
Well Frames....
This separates different html pages and puts them onto one page in different windows. So you could have a links section on the left and the contents on the right in a different section - so when you scroll through the contents window section the lins section stays where it is, below is some sample code. Copy into notepad and save as index.htm or something and run the file.

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>
Frame Set Example
</TITLE>

</HEAD>

<FRAMESET COLS="15%,*,15%">

<NOFRAME>You must use a browser that can display frames to see this page.</NOFRAME>

<FRAME SRC="links.htm" NAME="Left">

<FRAMESET ROWS="15%,*">

<FRAME SRC="title.htm" NAME="Title">

<FRAME SRC="main.htm" NAME="outer">

</FRAMESET>

<frame SRC="nav.htm" name="Right">

</FRAMESET>

It will have some errors displayed because it cannot find the title.htm,main.htm and nav.htm but it should give you an idea. Hopefully I've explaned it better..

[XD]NoXiD

NoXiD

May 19, 2000
UK
Sorry the code in the previous post didn't display it tried to run and didn't work, so i have also attached a file click it to see the next window in frames version(weird) or right click and 'save target as'

[XD]NoXiD

NoXiD

May 19, 2000
UK
Yes, thats the idea of frames, if you download the file to your pc by right clicking the file shown on this page and selecting 'save target as' - save to you pc - then look at the file in notpad you'll get a better idea how it works!! you can then change the links in the file to pages you have written and open it in iexplore to see what you think. it's f'in difficult to explain like this, as you probably understand!!

[XD]NoXiD