BU Poll!! Who Killed BeyondUnreal?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Raynor.Z

Ad Nocendum Potentes Sumus
Feb 1, 2006
I think epic paid off BU's members to deliberately wipe out all the negativity talks on UT3 in the hopes to increase its sales. That explains the plane crash into the BU hard drives. Now Haliburton is taking over. So I voted Dick Chaney.:mad:

A BIG F*YOU TO BU!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Makes sense :doh:

V

Velik

you should learn something about politics before voting for something which you know nothing about.... stupid little children these days... please do the world a favor and dont breed

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
OMFG I AM SO PISSED AT YOU ALL, **** BU, SOMEONE NEEDS TO BE FIRED FOR WHAT JUST HAPPENED TO ALL OF US, WE WERE ALL SUPORTIVE UNTIL YOU STARTED TO DELETE ALL THE DATABASE AFTER MAY 2006.

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
:lol::lol::lol:
kantham you are a buf star m8.i am no jeaulous its ok you deserve it.
dude i just tried to sleep somehow after about 30 and whatnot hours.
but you got me lold hard now.:eek::D

Sarevok

Jun 4, 2002
Kuwait
It was when Adelheid changed his username to Fokker. His new name was so ridiculous that it caused a rift in BUF's space time continuum thus causing a hard drive implosion. Them 2 worlds could not coexist.

N1ghtmare

Sweet Dreams
Jul 17, 2005
Where least expected
cheney_short_of_breath.jpg

What Cheney looked like after BU got back online.

Crotale

_________________________ _______________
Jan 20, 2008
Anywhere But Here
OMFG I AM SO PISSED AT YOU ALL, **** BU, SOMEONE NEEDS TO BE FIRED FOR WHAT JUST HAPPENED TO ALL OF US, WE WERE ALL SUPORTIVE UNTIL YOU STARTED TO DELETE ALL THE DATABASE AFTER MAY 2006.
YEAH...WHAT HE SAID.

HOW DARE YOU BUF**KERS DELETE MY ORIGINAL ACCOUNT. GOING TO SUCH LENGTHS TO TRY AND BAN ME NETTED YOU AND YOUR MINIONS A SIGNIFICANT LOSS. I AM BACK AND I AM UNBANNABLE. YOU CANNOT STOP ME, FOR I AM UNSTOPPABLE. HOLY SH1T, I'M GODLIKE!